What We Offer:
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Workshops for Staff and/or Youth: A deeper look into historical impacts and inter generational trauma.
- Team Building: Using a cultural approach to bring your team, staff or students together.
- Awareness and Healing for Youth: Daniel shares his stories growing up in care, living on the streets and what gang life is like.
- Coming Back Home Program: Daniel and Andrea use the medicine wheel teachings to guide youth through an 8 week workshop including a one week camping trip when youth and staff return to nature and all it has to offer. Youth also have the opportunity to find their voice, share their stories and make life long connections.
- Traditional Drumming and Singing for Youth and Children: Leaning the old teachings about the drum and where it came from. Listening to and learning traditional songs. Gaining an understanding of how these old ways bring healing.
- Flow and Restorative Yoga & Meditation: Andrea combines Anishnawbe ways with yoga. Bringing awareness back to our physical bodies and reconnecting with our inner teachers. Andrea shares yoga as a tool for healthy stress management, anxiety and depression.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding any of the services we offer!
Copyright Annishnawbe Giikenimowgaywin